RFS: ext4magic - recover deleted files from ext3 or ext4 partitions [ITP]

Hi Michael,

I made the changes in debian/copyright and I put a "forensics" reference in
debian/control as a hook to apt-cache search.

The package is already in mentors and git. If you find another errors,
please tell me about it.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/ext4magic/ext4magic_0.3.1-1.dsc
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=forensics/ext4magic.git

Thanks a lot for your help!