Prepared sleuthkit 4.1.0

Hello.

Since upstream renamed all the include paths from 'tsk3' to 'tsk since
v4.1.0, would it work to rename libtsk-dev to libtsk3-3-dev so that it
remains with the other libtsk3-3 libraries, and libtsk-dev becomes the
new standard following the v4.x upstream?  libtsk3-3-dev can continue
to provide tsk3 bindings as /usr/include/tsk3 and libtsk-dev can
provide v4.x and future bindings as /usr/include/tsk.

I may be ignorant about this so please correct me if I am wrong.  All
of the forensic applications are migrating to v4.x Sleuthkit bindings
and will want to include 'tsk' in the future.  Some tools like fiwalk
have already started down this path.

Derrick