Hello

How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is Aviva, I just went through your profile and i have no options than letting you know that i am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, you can send an email to my email address here at (aviva_colman at yahoo.com)so that I can send you more details about my self including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that love has no collors barrier, no
educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail to my email address
above.(aviva_colman at yahoo.com)
Yours sincerely.
Aviva