Old bugs filed against binary package 'timeout'

Hello,

I'm trying to triage bugs which have no maintainer (anymore)[1] and I've
noticed a few bugs filed against the binary package 'timeout' which was
last present in etch.

>From reading a few of the bug reports it is my understanding that
coreutils now provides a similar command which is why the source package
tct is not building timeout anymore.

In this case all bugs filed against timeout[2] should probably just be
closed.

What do you think?

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=
[2] according to 'querybts --buglist timeout':

#531025  change in usage should be doc in NEWS. timeout command always take 'time' seconds to finish
#585745  Please drop timeout binary package
#520323  wrong exit code when timeout not reached
#639197  timeout program does not return exit status of executed program
#531787  timeout move to coreutils?
#399769  timeout: bad support for processes which use a process group
#292817  timeout: Please support more time formats

Kind regards,
Andrei