RFS: gpart/0.1h-12 [NMU] -- Closes all outstanding bugs :)

Hello,
Any feedback on the upload would be greatly appreciated. I am willing
to work on fixing most issue(s) (if any) raised by sponsors. I have
Top posted on top of the my complete previous message in case some one
needed it for reference.

Regards,
Harish Badrinath