about reglookup

Hi guys,

Sorry for any trouble my hacky library installation may be causing
you.  I recently received a couple of patches out of the blue from
Adam Golebiowski, a PLD Linux package maintainer:

  http://cvs.pld-linux.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/packages/reglookup/reglookup-soname.patch?rev=HEAD
  http://cvs.pld-linux.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/packages/reglookup/reglookup-paths.patch?rev=HEAD

These seem to be related and may fix the soname problem, but I haven't
had the time to evaluate them yet.  I will probably incorporate some
variation of these into the next upstream release.

Let me know if there are other things I can change to help you out.
thanks,
tim