Maynora minilab machine <yeliping@maynoraminilab.com>

Dear Sir,
How are you?
We now have several sets of Saibao147 digital carrier for sale, used on QSS2301/26 machine,the price is only USD1950/set including DHL cost to your side.
All are in good condition, with all accessories and Englsih software. We test the carrier before delivery to ensure the good quality.
Price valid until unsold.
We also have Jincheng 4th generation digital carrier for sale, 400 Mega pixels, suitable for Noritsu/Fuji/Konica and other China made analogue minilab machine.
The price is only USD1750/set, including DHL cost. Besides, We have one Dugao 147 digital carrier for sale,Very good condition, easy to instal.

We're distributor and exporter for all kinds of digital carrier such as:
Saibao147 digital carrier, Dugao80/147 digital carrier,E-filming 131/147 digital carrier,Prism digital carrier,
Green EOP digital carrier, Flyimage digital carrier and GPE digital carrier etc.
We offer accessories, necessities and spare parts for your minilab machine, such as:
AOM driver Noritsu USD650 original new
AOM driver Noritsu USD750 original new
Repair laser gun USD1650 for B type laser gun, and USD2200 for A type laser gun(Noritsu).
Epson 13Y/13U(45g/gg5) LCD driver  /LCD         USD1000 brand new
Doli LCD driver                                   USD1000 brand new
Images Processing PCB for QSS3001  USD2200 used
Pakon235+  USDS1500/unit
Pakon135+ USD1300/unit
Lower turn belt for Noritsu  LPS PRO  USD100/PC
Lower turn belt for QSS2301/2611              USD25/PC
Motor driver                                  USD100
QSS3201/2901/3701 paper magazine       USD350
Fuji Frontier 330/340/350/370/375 paper magazine       US$390
Konica R2 dual paper magazine                     US$ 410
Minilab machine
990E USD3300
KIS89  USD5200
Doli 2300 USD8700
Fuji350/Fuji370  USD20000
Fuji 340  USD16500
QSS3300 with film scanner  USD17000
QSS2901  USD20000
QSS3201  USD45000
We also have good price on the second hand PCB/ negative carrier, spare part for Laser unit,Lense, back print ribbon,film sleever,
dark bag,scanner lamp,splicing tape,leader card,other photofinishing necessities and photo studio items.
We sell:
1.  Noritsu/Fuji/Konica/Doli minilab machine and other China made minilab
2.  All kinds of minilab accessories and spare parts
3.  All kinds of digital carriers and densimeter
4.  minilab necessities like paper magazine, lens,  twin checker lable, etc.
5. China Made Lens and Paper Magazine
Any requirements pls feel free to send us an email. We will treply soon upon receipt
of the inquiry.
Best regards,
Wendy
Maynora International Co., Ltd.