About Unhide.rb

Hi Julien (not Julian, sorry for the mistake in my latest mail ),

Thank you, I think the new description is better.

One more thing, as you can see here
http://www.unhide-forensics.info/?Linux we implement six techniques

Please don't hesitate to leave a message if you've got some problems
with Unhide (I have added myself to this maillist anyway)

Cheers