hello friend,

szia kedves bar?tom,
Rem?lem, hogy minden dolog rendben van veled, ?r?m?mre szolg?l, hogy ?nt
megtekint?se ut?n a kapcsolat az interneten kereszt?l b?ng?szni, amely val?ban kamat
nekem abban, kommunik?ci?, ha ?n lesz a v?gy velem ?gy
hogy mi is megismerj?k egym?st jobban,
az ?n e-mail (btessy4 at hotmail.com)
ti?d bar?tja,
Tessy.

hello dear friend,
I hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleasure to contact you
after viewing your contact through internet browsing which really interest
me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so
that we can get to know each other better,
my email is (btessy4 at hotmail.com)
yours friend,
Tessy.