CASH PAYMENT

Good day,

 I am Director Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agent on Sub  African /Continental Monetary Issues , Progressively  Heading to other cities for the delivering of  Global  fund's beneficiaries from Africa  to Other western countries Environs of which During our investigation,  I discovered An abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from  Africa through Europe  cum Asia Transiting -to other countries  under shipment forwarder was transferred from Hearthrow Air Port to our facility here in   and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg each on your name personally .

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent also  the Envoy's or Diplomat inability to pay for Non -Inspection  charges attracted eye brow.

On my own assumption, each of the boxes was with a contents of about that of  $3.2m each  plus the added interest and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through a shipping Company, Courier Dispatch Services. The Consignment they are two metal box with weight of about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.)Approximately,

The details of the consignment including your name the official document from United Nation office which are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.

The needs to Provide your Phone Number, full address, to cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official document including the name of nearest Airport around you and your personal Identification. You can send the required details to me for onward delivery.
All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 3-6 Days upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

I want to assist you since the shipper has abandoned it and ran away.The Non inspection Tag fee would enable me to move out of this Airport to your address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company where the boxes are currently stored to provide the security it needs to be delivered to your doorstep. or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble.Below are my direct reachable email address for you to further your info: okonkwoadi2 at one.co.il

I waiting to hear from you.

Dr Okonkwo Adi
United Nations
Director Inspection Unit