Hello.

Dearest one,

Please read carefully and i need your help with trust so reply through my
email:mrs_rose.white at sify.com

I am Mrs. Rose White from Netherlands,I am 68 years old, i am suffering
from a long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my conditions
is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that i can't work or do
any stressful thing, according to my doctors they have advised me that i
may not live for the next two months,this is because the cancer stage has
gotten to a very bad stage.

I was brought up from a motherless babies home was married to my late
husband for twenty years without a child.

My Husband (Roberto Patrick) died in a fatal motor accident Before his
death we were true Christians.Since his death I decided not to re-marry,I
sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $5.6 million
dollars with a Security Company.

Presently, this money is still with them and the management just wrote me
as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping it so
long with attract a demur age fees as the security fees paid by me has
expired or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive
it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness or they
get it confiscated.

So instead of getting it confiscated i rather have someone whom i can
trust to receive the funds and utilize it according to my wishes.

All i need from you is a confidential assurance that the funds when
received by you will be used for the said purpose, Nowadays there are so
much scams going on in the internet and it is difficult to trust but i
don't know why the Holy spirit still approved me to email you about this
out of few email addresses i have from the internet, yours was the only
one that my mind convinced me to contact.

Waiting for your reply through my email:mrs_rose.white at sify.com

Yours in Christ,

Mrs. Rose White