unhide packaging

Hi!

Le mercredi 01 juin 2011 ? 13:05:55 (+0200 CEST), Michael Prokop a ?crit?:
{...}
> > I see... I'd like to do more for the team, but will go step by step. If
> > there are any package which need to be updated, I can have a look rather
> > quickly.
>
> Cool!
>
> What I've on my TODO list are:
>
> * undbx
> * ssdeep (file conflicts)
> * sleuthkit
> * dc3dd
> * md5deep
>
> If you can help here we'd highly welcome that.

I'll take a deeper look at sleuthkit as I had already commited some changes
after Chritophe's email about the package.

I'll see what I can do for the others. md5deep and ssdeep interest me also.

> I'll take care of xmount and guymager soon. Sorry for not being more
> active, but real life was too busy and I've to catch up with lots of
> stuff...
>
> > > So, for this package, I have to admit that I don't know it very well and
> > > if you want, you can set you as maintainer instead of me.
>
> > OK, I'll do this as it is directly related to rkhunter and unhide.rb. I had
> > even worked on the initial packaging I think.
>
> Thanks for your efforts Julien, very much appreciated!

Thanks for your warm welcome.

> BTW: Do you plan to attend DebConf11?

Unfortunately, I won't have this chance.

Cheers,
Julien

--
  .''`.   Julien Valroff ~ <julien at kirya.net> ~ <julien at debian.org>
 : :'  :  Debian Developer & Free software contributor