Debian Forensics Tasksel

Hi all,

As the activity is coming back in the debian forensics list, I would
like to discuss the idea of a forensics tasksel.

I have no experience with tasksel but it seems to be a good idea to have
forensics tasksel implemented.

I have a lot of people asking me what do they need to do when installing
a debian distribution for forensics purpose.

Here are a few ideas where tasksel could help us:

- Installing all the forensics packages + a few useful packages.
- Disabling any automount feature of the different graphical installers.
- Adding an /etc/sudoers.d/forensic file to give the forensics people
the ability to mount systems without being root and maybe without
password.
- Allow more loop devices than 8
- Modifiy initramfs in order to not modify disks at boot time.
- ...

1) Do you thinks it's a good idea ?
2) Do you have any experience with tasksel and would like to help ?
3) Do you have other ideas ?

--
Christophe Monniez <christophe.monniez at fccu.be>