Status report / Package uploads / Request for comments

Hi,

squeeze is out, jey. :)

Status report
-------------

I just uploaded a bunch of our packages (thanks for your work
Christophe!) and will continue to do so over the next few days.

A new guymager release is just waiting for libguytools2 2.0.1-1 to
pass NEW queue.

I'm in contact with the author of xmount to get a new upstream
release into Debian as well (had some problems WRT libssl
licensing).

Package uploads
---------------

What's in my queue for uploading currently:

* extundelete
* libpff
* sleuthkit (with afflib branch)
* wipe

Are there any further git repositories ready for uploading I should
take care of right now? Does anyone need any help somewhere?

Request for comments
--------------------

We had the issue coming up on IRC to get rid of tct. What do
you guys think of that? Should I file a request for removal?

I'd like to make sure http://wiki.debian.org/DebianForensics/TODO
and http://wiki.debian.org/DebianForensics/BugSquashing are up2date
again, since squeeze being available now. If you have any updates
for those pages please do so, so we can continue working on our
packaging efforts as coordinated as possible.

Thanks!

regards,
-mika-