Processed: libpff: changing back from ITP to RFP

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 575358 RFP: libpff -- Library and tools to read PFF, OFF, PAB, PST, OST files.
Bug #575358 [wnpp] ITP: libpff -- Library and tools to read PFF, OFF, PAB, PST, OST files.
Changed Bug title to 'RFP: libpff -- Library and tools to read PFF, OFF, PAB, PST, OST files.' from 'ITP: libpff -- Library and tools to read PFF, OFF, PAB, PST, OST files.'
> noowner 575358
Bug #575358 [wnpp] RFP: libpff -- Library and tools to read PFF, OFF, PAB, PST, OST files.
Removed annotation that Bug was owned by Debian Forensics <forensics-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org>.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

575358: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=575358