Processed (with 3 errors): re: libphash: FTBFS on armel - 'UINT64_C' was not declared

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> tags 613961 + sid patch
Bug #613961 [libphash] libphash: FTBFS on armel - 'UINT64_C' was not declared
Added tag(s) sid and patch.
> This bug seems to impact builds in sid but not in squeeze or wheezy.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> A patch is attatched that adds the required define to the CXXFLAGS to
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> enable that type.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

613961: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=613961
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact owner at bugs.debian.org with problems