AVAILABLE GOLD DUST

We have a valuable quantity of Alluvial Gold Dust for sale at a considerable price of $22, 000 USD per kilo. Interested buyers are expected to contact the office without any delay for the FCO, (Full corporate offer). It is advisable also, even if you are not a buyer to search for one who may buy our Product through you.
?
However, Commission is Applicable to agent only?of total value purchase. Thanks for your cooperation. ?We wait to hear from you and to establish a long lasting business relationship with you.

Best Regards,

Chief Richard Boro of Ope Daluoa Ancient KingdomPresident Oron Gold Mines Inc.