hello dear reply me soon

My dear friend

i am from Ghana west Africa I will like to introduce you to a business that can change both of our life. My boss is in search of a chemical for animal drug which is mainly produced in Europe, Canada, Australia and Asia to buy.

We can get this chemical only in Europe, Canada, Australia and Asia. I will give you the contact of the local dealers in either Europe,Canada, Australia and Asia so that you can buy from them and sell to my boss at a very high price. The local dealer is selling the chemical at the rate of $7,000 per 1 carton and my boss will buy it from you at the rate of $16,000 per one carton. You and i will share the gain you will make from my boss.

Meanwhile he is planning on buying 35 cartons.If you are interested I will forward the full contact of my boss to you,so that you can contact him for more discussion regarding the chemical and I will still give you the contact of the local dealer in either Europe, Canada, Australia and Asia to negotiate with them. Let us work together to make good profit out of this

I want you to act as a supplier of (Nico Liquid) in your country so that i will give you the contact of the local dealer in you country to buy from them and supply to my director. But as i am working as an employee in this company i would not want my director to know i am in contact with you. All i need is your trust and honesty.

I wait for your response.

John.