New afflib upstream

On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 10:06:46 +0200
Christophe Monniez <dfence.242 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just pushed my work on the new afflib 3.6.2.
>
> To avoid interferring with cristian work, I created new branches :
> master-3.6.2
> pristine-tar-3.6.2
> upstream-3.6.2
>
> I did not uptade the changelog, I preffer the uploader to do it if the
> work is ok.
>
> If cristian agree with the changes, we can simply merge branches and
> delete 3.6.2 temporary ones.
>
> I 'm open to remarks about that.

Hi Christophe,

please feel free to go ahead with the packaging of afflib.

I'm going to resign from the Debian Forensics Team for a number of
reasons, mainly lack of time. Will send a mail on this list as soon as
possible. In the meanwhile, I'd be glad if you could remove my name
from Uploaders for that package.

Thanks,
--
Cristian Greco