Assalaamou 'alay koum /

HelloComply if you are intrested from Miss. Omos Mohammed. I am the Manager in charge of auditing sectio in Group Bank; I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum oaaf (Twenty Five Million USDollars) immediately to your account. I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 45% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this transfer. Regards,
Miss. Omos Mohammed.