Updates

> Yes, my changes where only about the PREFIX and ETC_PREFIX.
> I did the same kind of changes to tableau-parm too.
>
> It's not a real problem for me, so you can make it the way you prefer in
> upstream.

Ok, will do.

> You could maybe use a config script from autotools ?

I'd rather not go down that path if possible...  I often see people
using automake/autoconf as a crutch not to write portable software
from the get-go.

However, I have often thought of moving away from Makefiles as my
primary build framework, and if I do, I'll maybe write a config script
that has similar usage.

Thanks much,
tim