from belinda tacey[ms]

Hello Friend,

My name is Belinda Tacey (Ms) and I am employed by Lloyds Banking Group Plc in London. My job entails dealing on behalf of clients with packaging and courier services in my department. After going through your profile and doing a little research, I have seen that you seem like an honest and trustworthy person who can handle confidential business with me. A sum of US$9,600,000.00 was supposed to be moved from my bank to a certain client through a courier services company. After doing all the process to move these funds, the package containing the money was returned back to me a couple of times over the years. Reason being that the recipient did not turn up to receive or claim it. I then decided to offset all the charges and serviced the account and later moved this money into a security firm here in London, where I securely deposited it into a vault as valuable documents to this day. I have kept this money deposited with a security company here in England under my close monitoring for a very long time until now I feel confident enough to move this money and make use of it.

My reason for writing you like this is I have decided to retire and resettle in your country and now want the money to be moved out of England to your country, where you will receive it and keep it safe for me until I come over to meet with you there. I need a trustworthy business partner and friend who will advise me on proper investments in your country and how I can live comfortably. I have obtained and secured all back up documents to support whoever I chose as beneficiary to this money. For your assistance and help in receiving and investing the money, you will benefit a reasonable part of the total money. I will give you my full contact details in England and I would appreciate it very much if you give me yours including your phone number where I can reach you. Please send your reply through my e-mail belindatacey_14 at superposta.com

Best regards,
Belinda Tacey (Ms)