getting involved

Daniel,

Thanks for the reply, I have upgraded my system to sid now.

I will rebuild my ftimes package as soon as I have some time later this week. Things at work have picked up so time is kind of limited for a few days :-)

My desire is to get very involved in the debian-forensics group and help with the packaging efforts so I can eventually build a debian livecd targeted towards the digital forensics examiner.