NOKIA UK PROMOTION

42 Park Avenue,
Barbourne, Worcester, United Kingdom.
Congratulation,

File No: NOKIA/UK/407/PROMO/2009

Attn:Beneficiary.

We are in line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd
anniversary/End of year promo,we rolled out over ?16,000.000.00 (Sixteen
Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 142nd Anniversary Draws. All
participants were selected through computer ballot system drawn from
25,000 company e-mail addresses, and 30,000,00 individual e-mail addresses
from over 40 networks from Australia,New Zealand, North America,South
America,Europe,Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions
programs held in Queen Elizabeth Park United Kingdom.

I want to officially announce to you that your Email address has just won
you the sum of ?500,000,00(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) along
with Nokia n93i ,to begin the verification process of your prize,you are
required to contact ( Mr. Greg Smith) in our claims department, who
is in charge of your winning file. Please contact him with his contact
information's bellow for verification and please remember to quote your
file number in every correspondence to him.

Also ensure you provide him with your details as stated below:

1. Full Name:
2. Contact Address:
3. Direct Telephone Number:
4. Age: