reglookup, grokevt, and tableau-parm

Hey Christophe,

I should have figured you might be behind this packaging work. =)

> I did not investigate the man pages problem yet, but I'll do it as
> soon as possible.

Oh, don't worry, I didn't mean to imply it was a problem with your
packaging.  It's an upstream issue that seems to be triggering warnings
here:
  http://lintian.debian.org/maintainer/forensics-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org.html#reglookup
  http://lintian.debian.org/maintainer/forensics-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org.html#grokevt

I also get display problems on my machine (with my own upstream package)
where certain transitions between paragraphs are broken.  I just figured
you guys might have more immediate insight into what might be going
wrong with docbook2x-man.

I looked into it a bit further and I think it's probably just a bug in
docbook2x-man.  I submitted a bug against the package.

> A good way to help us would be to test our package and see if your
> software works as you expect.

Will do.  The only potential deployment issue I can think of might be
with grokevt's paths, so I'll take a look and let you know if I notice
any issues.

thanks again!
tim

PS - The upstream version 0.9.0 of reglookup is pretty buggy and it is
     lacking some interpretation features that some might consider
     essential to registry parsing.  0.10.0 corrects many of these
     problems and I think is generally much more stable.  Just thought
     I'd give you a head's up for this packaging work and for FCCU.