dyndns and tcp-wrappers

Using the fact that COX@Home had mostly static IP addresses for clients, I have been using the IP address to allow access to my boxen at work. Now that I will be going to true DHCP I've decided to go w/ dyndns. The problem being is that there is no address resolution happening, tcp-wrappers is comparing the cox hostname, so I get no access. Is there anyway to have it compare my hosts IP to the resolved dyndns name that I specify in my hosts.allow?