alberta: FTBS on ppc64el fixed but Sponsor for uploading needed

Dear all,

I was able to fix the FTBFS bug 1060076 [1] by backporting two upstream patches.
You can find my changes in MR [2]. Note that this also adds the changes for the 64bit time_t transition made in version 3.0.3-1.1 to the repository. Those
were missing before.

I am not Debian Developer. Just Maintainer of some packages but not alberta.
Hence I need a sponsor for the upload. Hopefully somebody from the Science team
is so kind as to do this.

Thanks a lot.

Best,

Markus