Re: HDF5 - how about removing gif2h5 subject to several CVE?

Hi Gilles,

since nobody responded to your question (I did not respond as well since
none of my packages uses this tool) here some opinion from me:  No
contradiction means agreement - thus just go for it.

Thanks a lot for caring for hdf5 libraries
    Andreas.