Packaging liblsl

Hello,

I've been needing to use liblsl[1] for a personal project, I noticed
that it's easily packaged, and it would be straightforward to upload it
to Debian.

However, the package seems to have a much vaster reach and field of
application than a hobby project, and I fear I can't take responsibility
for supporting people on the issue tracker besides FTBFS kind of issues.

With these premises, would it be ok if I uploaded it under the hat of
the Debian Science Team and let it become a sort of shared good?

[1] https://github.com/sccn/liblsl

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/634F4BD1E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>