Re: Changes for new upstream version (2.9.0) of DUNE (Mini-transition because of OPM)

Hi Markus

On Sat, 21 Jan 2023 at 19:59, Graham Inggs <ginggs@debian.org> wrote:
> I noticed there was an upload of opm-common 2022.10+ds-3, but it also
> FTBFS on armhf.  I trust this is on your radar.

It turns opm-common was blocked by python3-defaults and
python3-defaults was blocked by opm-common's FTBFS on armhf.

To break out of the Catch-22, I temporarily removed opm-* from testing
and dune-* migrated together.
opm-* will be able to migrate once the armhf build is fixed, or
opm-common stops building for that architecture.

Regards
Graham