Maintenance of OSPRay and its dependency

Dear Debian Science Team,

I'm working on packaging OSPRay [1], and Steve advised to make it team
maintained by the Debian Science Team. I definitely agree because
OSPRay mainly targets scientific applications like VTK or ParaView.

I'm wondering if the build dependencies should also be maintained by
the team:
 - rkcommon [2]
 - ispc [3][4]
 - Open Image Denoise (not mandatory, for later package version) [5]
 - Open VKL (not mandatory, for later package version) [6]

ISPC is for general purpose, so it would maybe make less sense to be
maintained by the team.

It seems that I can create the projects on salsa/debian-science group,
but I would prefer an approval before going forward.

Best Regards,
François

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1039111
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1039110