Sponsorship needed for SolveSpace

Hello all!

It looks like the previous "fix" for the s390x test failures,
inadvertently excluded other arches as well and thus still didn't
unblock the migration - see https://bugs.debian.org/1025311

I have prepared an updated revision (and pushed it to salsa and
mentors) that fixes this right the way this new bug suggests.

Please review and sponsor so we can get this unblocked.

Ryan

~~~~~

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "solvespace":

 * Package name     : solvespace
   Version          : 3.1+ds1-3
   Upstream contact : [fill in name and email of upstream]
 * URL              : https://solvespace.com
 * License          : other, Expat, GPL-3.0+, OFL-1.1-RFN, GPL-2.0+
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/solvespace
   Section          : graphics

The source builds the following binary packages:

  solvespace - Parametric 2d/3d CAD
  libslvs1 - SolveSpace geometric kernel
  libslvs1-dev - SolveSpace geometric kernel (development files)

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/solvespace/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/solvespace/solvespace_3.1+ds1-3.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 solvespace (3.1+ds1-3) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   * Team upload.
   * Restore architectures, and just exclude s390x from affected tests.
     Thanks to Graham Inggs. Closes: #1025311