Re: state of 'getfem'

On 2022-11-24 17:54, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
hi,

getfem-5.4.2+dfsg1-1 has been uploaded recently (thanks).

unfortunately, it fails to build on s390x (see [1]), resulting in
#1023788 which in turn now threatens one of my packages to be removed
from testing.
i would like to avoid that.

it's only been two weeks that #1023788 was filed, but given that the
freeze is rapidly approaching and there hasn't been *any* reaction so
far on the bugreport, i thought i'd check with you people...

Hi IOhannes, upstream is actually quite active, but s390x is not the simplest architecture to fix problems for.

Could perhaps just skip testing on s390x. I figure not so many people will be using this software on it.

Drew