OCaml support for mcl (Was: Help with mcl needed: util/rand.h missing)

Hi Joost,

Am Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 03:41:57PM +0200 schrieb Joost van Baal-Ilić:
> > > Do you have any idea where to obtain util/rand.h?
> >
> > It came with cimfomfa-18-238/util/rand.h
> >
> > does current cimfomfa no longer ship it?
>
> I think you have to patch it: replace
>
>  #include "util/rand.h"
>
> with
>
>  #include <tingea/rand.h>

Hmmm, I think the problem is the OCaml patch[1] which leads to build
issues now.  It was also the place where rand.h was included.

Shayan, do you think you can fix this patch you once obtained from some
project that seems to have stalled since 9 years?  Otherwise I'd tend to
remove the patch and thus the OCaml support again.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/mcl/-/blob/master/debian/patches/OCamlSupport.patch
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/mcl/-/jobs/3428232