Re: scikit-learn testing migration

On 2022-07-28 09:15, Graham Inggs wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Jul 2022 at 17:57, M. Zhou <lumin@debian.org> wrote:
>> The previous segfault on armel becomes Bus Error on armel and armhf.
>> I can build it on Power9, but it seems that the test fails on power8 (our buildd).
>
> In #1003165, one of the arm porters wrote they are happy to look at
> the bus errors, but the baseline issue should be fixed first.

FWIW, a few months ago, I looked at a core dump of this and documented
the results here:

https://github.com/scikit-learn/scikit-learn/issues/16443#issuecomment-671063747

Unless I'm misremembering something, the scikit-learn Cython code looks
OK, so the problem probably stems from the code generated from that. It
hat been suggested that some kind of unaligned access is produced.

I stopped debugging there, as it's been a while since I've done
low-level stuff like that.

Best,
Christian