[RFS] blitz++ 1:1.0.2+ds-3

Hi,

my main goal was to make blitz++ reproducible - unfortunately that's not (easily) possible at the moment, as texi2pdf introduces the absolute path of included files into the resulting pdf :-/
Anyway, I guess it's good to get blitz++ in a better shape:

blitz++ (1:1.0.2+ds-3) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Team upload
  * debian/control:
    - debhelper, bump to 13
    - Standards Version, bump to 4.6.1 (no change)
    - Mark libblitz0v5 and libblitz0-dev as 'Multi-Arch: same'
    - Mark libblitz-doc as 'Multi-Arch: foreign'
    - Add 'Rules-Requires-Root: no'
  * Remove unused debian/source/include-binaries
  * Make bzconfig.h reproducible:
    - Remove -{file|debug}-prefix-map from BZ__compiler_options
- Add patch to use SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH in BZ__config_date (Closes: #977001)
      - Thanks Vagrant Cascadian for the patch
    - Add patch to use DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH as BZ__os_name (Closes: ##977003)
      - Thanks Vagrant Cascadian for the patch

 -- Philip Rinn <rinni@inventati.org>  Wed, 20 Jul 2022 18:54:45 +0200

I could have pushed the changes to the repository directly but I thought it was politer to do it via a MR:
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/blitzxx/-/merge_requests/2

Could anyone of you please review and sponsor?

Thanks & best regards
Philip