Re: scikit-learn testing migration

Hi,

Am Sat, Jul 16, 2022 at 05:58:33PM +0200 schrieb julien.puydt@gmail.com:
> > [1]:
> > https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=scikit-learn&arch=armel&ver=1.1.1-1&stamp=1653343638&raw=0
>
> I would open a bug report to upstream pointing to that log, and if the
> log isn't enough to pinpoint the issue, offer:
>   https://dsa.debian.org/doc/guest-account/

I have extremely bad experiences when upstream was running circles to
finally get the guest account and gave up.  There was also some
discussion in this bug log[1]

Before we stop progress in Debian for many other architectures since we
cant't solve this on our own or otherwise are burning patience of
upstream I'd alternatively consider droping armel as supported
architecture.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1003165#37