Re: [RFS] resampy

Dear Anton,

Il 27/06/22 22:38, Anton Gladky ha scritto:
Hi Antonio,

the package looks good. I would only propose to drop "resampy/data/"
because they are binaries. Is there any opportunity to replace it with the
text version maybe?

There is an upstream issue about this: https://github.com/bmcfee/resampy/issues/96 Probably we will have a dedicated script to generate the content of "resampy/data/*". By the way, if thing do not move fast I will go with a patch implementing your recommendation.

And you are going to put it into the python-team (which I think is totally OK),
but you are asking in the debian-science list :)

David (in cc), how performed the initial packaging, recommends to maintain the package in debian-python. I have not a strong preference but my sponsoring request posted on debian-python have been ignored for long time, so I fear that there is not too much interest there for this package.

I no one have objections I would be more comfortable to maintain the package in debian-science. If it is OK for you I can quickly update the package control file accordingly.

But I will sponsor it for python team too.

thanks a lot

cheers
antonio

Regards

Anton

Am Mi., 22. Juni 2022 um 08:37 Uhr schrieb Antonio Valentino