Re: Salvaging keras - unpushed commits?

Hi,

On 2022-04-28 13:12, Stephen Sinclair wrote:
> The last time I looked at Keras, there were some hard to fix issues
> and since it is my understanding that keras as a package outside of
> Tensorflow has reached end of life, it does not seem useful to try to
> maintain it.

At first glance issues with Keras in Debian seemed simple to me: just
incompatibilities with newer Python versions, but I admit patching them
is slow converging process. TensorFlow is needed for Keras 2.4.0 or
later and that seems stuck. I would prefer bookworm having Keras 2.3.1
than not having Keras at all.

Anyway, I have solved the issue with unpushed commits and tag. Will see
if I can get it further.

Best,
Andrius