Salvaging keras - unpushed commits?

Hello,

keras has recently dropped out of testing due to two RC bugs [1]. Both
of them seem quite easy to fix. However, repository on Salsa lacks
commits and tag for 2.3.1+dfsg-3. Stephen, could you please push them in
order to have up-to-date history on Salsa?

Moreover, newer upstream releases are ready. I suspect RC bugs might be
fixed upstream. Having missing commits in Salsa I could attempt updating
keras on Debian, if no one is against that.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?repeatmerged=no&src=keras

Best,
Andrius