Re: [RFS] resampy

Dear David and Anton,

Il 28/06/22 00:56, David Bremner ha scritto:
Antonio Valentino <antonio.valentino@tiscali.it> writes:

David (in cc), how performed the initial packaging, recommends to
maintain the package in debian-python.
I have not a strong preference but my sponsoring request posted on
debian-python have been ignored for long time, so I fear that there is
not too much interest there for this package.

I no one have objections I would be more comfortable to maintain the
package in debian-science.
If it is OK for you I can quickly update the package control file
accordingly.

It only seemed natural to package it in the python team, because people
there are experts in python modules. But I really don't have strong
opinions, I'm happy if someone will take care of it somewhere in Debian.

thanks for the feedback David.
In this case I would move the package into debian science.

Anton, IMHO the first step is to move the repository.
Is it something that I can do myself as a DM?

regards
--
Antonio Valentino