Re: RFH: giac (provides xcas) -- pre-O, in fact

Hi Julien,

I was working on packaging giac since I noticed there was a new upstream version. I just uploaded 1.7.0.53+dfsg2 to salsa.

> In any case, I don't want to work on it anymore. If someone wants to
> step up, the above gives hints on what is to be done -- please remove
> me from uploaders.

> In a few weeks, if nobody made a move, I'll just orphan the package.

I am happy to step up and take responsibility for giac. I can see the difficulties you have been facing. There is no need to orphan the package.

Ileana Dumitrescu