Re: Update of scikit-learn on salsa

Dear Chiara,

I think there is no real consensus within debian-science, as this is a
quite diverse umbrella blend. What we have as consensus is written in
the policy, https://science-team.pages.debian.net/policy/
Feel free to discuss here extensions if you see it useful.

I just added you to the debian-science team so that you can enable it in
sklearn. It may be wise to contact the maintainers and add yourself to
the list of uploaders; especially if you mind to co-maintain it.

Cheers

Ole