RFS: opm-common/2021.10-1 [QA] -- Tools for Eclipse reservoir simulation files

Hi,

Fix the issue with libfmt8 and the package builds find on salsa-ci (except for puiparts,
which fails) and my chroot. Furthermore I can successfully build opm-material with it on
salsa-ci (only piuparts fails).

piuparts fails in the calls to "apt-cache policy libopm-common-bin" at the end as it
picks up the old version in unstable. See https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/opm-common/-/jobs/2387003

Do I need to do something for opm-material or will that get resolved automatically?

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "opm-common":

 * Package name    : opm-common
   Version         : 2021.10-2
   Upstream Author : opm@opm-project.org
 * URL             : http://opm-project.org
 * License         : GPL-2.0+, GPL-3.0+, ODBL-1.0 and DBCL-1.0
 * Vcs             : https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/opm-common
   Section         : libs

It builds those binary packages:

  libopm-common - Tools for Eclipse reservoir simulation files -- library
  libopm-common-bin - Tools for Eclipse reservoir simulation files -- utility programs
  libopm-common-dev - Tools for Eclipse reservoir simulation files -- development files
  libopm-common-doc - Tools for Eclipse reservoir simulation files -- documentation
  python3-opm-common - Tools for Eclipse reservoir simulation files -- Python wrappers

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/opm-common/

  dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/opm-common/opm-common_2021.10-2.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 opm-common (2021.10-2) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   * d/patches: Support g++-11.2.0 and libfmt >=8.1.0
   * d/control: Move to standard version 4.6.0

Regards,

Markus