Re: Joining the team

Hi Roland,

Welcome on board! I have added you into the team.

Regards

Anton

Am So., 10. Okt. 2021 um 16:36 Uhr schrieb Roland Mas <lolando@debian.org>:
Hi all,

I've been contracted by Synchrotron SOLEIL to work on packaging
scientific applications and libraries and other software used in
scientific contexts. Some of them can belong under the Python team,
others under the _javascript_ team, but some are not really relevant to
those two teams, so I'd rather package them under the Debian Science
Team umbrella.

So this email is my introduction to the team, and a request to be added
to the Salsa group (my login is "lolando") so as to be able to keep the
relevant packages in the right place.

See you :-)

Roland.