Update Ceres Solver to 2.0.0

Hello science team,

I've just packaged the last version of ceres package and I've pushed it
to the salsa repo [1], and to mentors [2].

Could someone review the package? The tricky part may be the transition
of the lib package from libceres1 to libceres2. For now, I've just
renamed the binary package but maybe some additional actions are
required?

In addition, could you please grant me right to upload the package as
I'm DM?

Thanks,
François

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/ceres-solver