GraphBLAS and SuiteSparse

Hi,

I recently started packaging python-suitesparse-graphblas [1], which is
a Python binding of SuiteSparse:GraphBLAS [2].
The version of GraphBLAS packaged in Debian comes from a different
repository that includes many other pieces of software, SuiteSparse [3].
My problem is that the version included in SuiteSparse (currently 5.0.5)
is out of date compared to the standalone version (currently 5.1.7) used
by python-suitesparse-graphblas.

What is the best option?
a) packaging the standalone version with a different name
b) packaging the standalone version instead of the one included in
SuiteSparse
c) packaging an outdated version of python-suitesparse-graphblas to fit
the version of GraphBLAS included in SuiteSparse

As far as I know, other pieces included in SuiteSparse do not depend on
GraphBLAS, so I would rather go for option b.
Sébastien, can you confirm this ?

Best regards,
Vincent

[1] https://github.com/GraphBLAS/python-suitesparse-graphblas