Re: RFS: opm-{common|material|grid|models|simulators|upscaling}/2021.04-1 [ITP] -- opm -- Open Porous Media Software Suite

Hi,

thanks a lot for all the help and comments I received during the last
month while working on the packages.

As Ansgar is lacking time, I did the usual drill (mentors.debian.org,
RFS bug, etc.). It would be cool if someone else from the
Debian Science team would sponsor the packages and upload them as
part of Debian Science.

I apologize for the pain of many packages, but each is maintained in its
own repository upstream.

My comments about the CI setup and answers to some of the previous
review comments can be found at https://lists.debian.org/debian-science/2021/07/msg00000.html

Cheers,

Markus