Help with YARP packaging

Hello all,

I'm trying to package YARP [1][2], a middleware for humanoid robots.

I think the package is almost ready (I pushed it on salsa [3], and I'm
already testing it on a ubuntu PPA [4]), but it is quite a large source
package that generate a lot of binary packages, and I might have missed
something, therefore I'd really appreciate if someone could review it.

Unfortunately I'm having some issue with the salsa-ci (I have no issues
when I build it locally), the builds end with this error [5].

  Job's log exceeded limit of 4194304 bytes.
  Job execution will continue but no more output will be collected.

Did anyone experience any similar issue with other packages?

Thanks!

 Daniele

[1]https://github.com/robotology/yarp/
[2]https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=682756