Packaging xsimd

Dear all,
I'm working on a project which depends on xsimd, a C++ wrapper for SIMD instructions (https://github.com/xtensor-stack/xsimd/) and noticed that there is an old RFP for it (#867915), mentioning a maintenance by debian-science. I've created a first draft for this package and pushed it on Salsa (https://salsa.debian.org/lamy-guest/xsimd): if you're interested, I'd be glad to join the team and maintain xsimd in coordination with debian-science. I'm not a DM, although I have done previous packaging work with the Debian-Med team, and I realize that the hard freeze makes this very low priority and will prevent any upload of this package before the effective release of Bullseye.

Cheers,
--
Julien Lamy, Ph.D.
Research engineer